Various repositories, databases or workstations contain confidential documents and information that, without adequate protection, are easily accessible and subject to unwanted distribution and application.
Based on solutions offered by Symantec and Titus, we are offering:
- Data Loss Prevention
- Sensitive Image Recognition
- Data Classification
Data Loss Prevention, known simply as DLP, is the solution that ensures protection of all forms of confidential data, both structured or unstructured. Thus, it is a kind of benchmark in this category.
Data privacy regulations require you to ensure that sensitive data is properly managed. Various repositories, databases or workstations may contain confidential documents and information, that are often easily accessible and not properly managed. DLP identifies sensitive data by using variety of advanced data detection techniques, and it also controls all network channels used in today’s organizations: desktop and mobile computers, web and email traffic, file storage servers, cloud services etc.
There are three important phases of treating information from security view:
- Discover: locate where your sensitive information resides across your cloud, mobile, network, endpoint and storage systems
- Protect: stop sensitive information from being leaked or stolen by enforcing data loss policies and educating employees
- Monitor: understand how your sensitive information is being used, including what data is being handled and by whom
Well-made data classification is a prerequisite for all the information security actions. Thus, we also offer a tool suited for it. Here are its features:
- Identifying and classifying sensitive data.
- Powerful data identification capabilities
- Supporting multiple data types and clouds
- Improving DLP, CASB, and firewalls capabilities
- Sharing data confidently
- Automating security
- Regaining control of sensitive data